Thursday, April 07, 2011

I think I just had an Orkgasm.....

http://www.puppetswar.com/product.php?id_product=24

Sombrerorks.

Imagine a whole army of them lil dudes across the table ready to run you down in a variety of low riders and ghetto wagons.

And wait til you get to hear the ork Mariachi music.

I might just have to do it....I have the spare ork bits.....

Gork and Morxicans....

Funny how nothing GW has done in years has inspired me, but one little outfit that does conversion parts has me thinking about doing a new army.... Imagination shouldnt be pissed on by 'IP' rights ;)

8 comments:

  1. As someone tweaking his 40k Orks and building a WFB Orc and goblin army, I so did not need to see those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you fancy a borito it's got extra nid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, those are too cool.

    ...and "Fat Plague Gentleman"? This is the kind of thing that makes me love this hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything you invent is yours, not theirs. If it takes off, you'll see them figuring out how to use your stuff.

    I think I've got the Orcs and the Ents mixed up in my mind, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the fruits of your imagination. BTW ... awesome blog picture ! I love your title screen photo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say "good job" on the blog. I'm looking forward to seeing the Mexigorks...
    I also submitted you as a winner to the "Stylish Blogger Award" http://bongolesia.blogspot.com/2011/04/winner-of-stylish-blogger-award.html

    Congratulations and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha that's three but it's too late to rewrite the tributes, others only double.

    Fantastico , complimenti !!
    I need to let you know that I have nominated you for the "Stylish Blogger Award"
    Te lo meriti !!

    ReplyDelete